MANRRS Call for Amendments
Submission Deadline: March 6, 2021 - 5:00 PM EST
In preparation for the Annual Business Meeting and Leadership Forum, taking place on Friday, April 9th, we request proposed amendments to the Constitution and/or Bylaws.
According to the Constitution, Article X, Amendments
- Section 1. Amendments to this constitution may be proposed by any two (2) members in good standing of the Society.
- Section 2. Proposed amendments shall be in written form prescribed by the Executive Committee.
- Section 3. Proposed amendments shall be submitted to the National Secretary at least 30 days prior to the annual meeting for review and recommendations for disposition by the Executive Committee.
- Section 4. Ratification of a proposed amendment to the constitution at the annual meeting shall require a three-fourths (3/4) affirmative vote of the chapter delegates, Graduate Student Members, and Professional Members in good standing who are present for the vote.
- Section 5. Ratification of a proposed amendment submitted to the Society’s membership by mail shall require a three-fourths (3/4) affirmative vote on the ballots returned and received before the due date.